Thursday, May 20, 2010

Something I wrote a long time ago.



At the time of writing this I knew what I was talking about, but now I have no idea of what was going through my head at the time... I think it sounds pretty, but its certainly a riddle even to me now.

I am dust in the wind, moving from place to place in your mind. I have no home, no love, no understanding, and no desire. I am that little speck in the beauty of life you underestimate. To you I am but a thought. I don't exist, my thoughts my feelings, my words are of no matter. I am a slave to the life you lead, and a dream of another. Do I excite you? Are you happy with me? Do I make your short life seem worth living? Who am I to you? Nothing. So why do you keep running for me? Taking me in your heart and crushing me down... down.... I know where I belong, but sometimes I can't see it. How do I to that place I should be? What road do I travel, and which direction shall I face? Where my heart is, will my mind follow? Maybe your a stepping stone to that place. Kiss me. I Love you, you say, And I do. I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment